1. General terms of work:
General Terms and Conditions of Work at the GR determine the measures for ensuring occupational safety and health and fire safety; the rights of Gospodarsko razstavišče, d. o. o. Ljubljana Company, Dunajska cesta 18 (GR) and the following obligations:
- the CLIENT (according to the Public Assembly Act, this is the organizer), that is, the person who will use the premises and other services of the GR to carry out the project,
- the contractor (e.g. the exhibitor or its contractor or other contractor or subcontractor) that works at the GR during the project.
The CLIENT is fully liable for the contractors selected by him, and the CLIENT undertakes to fully inform them of theGeneral Terms and Conditions of Work at the GR.
2. Entering the GR premises and liable persons:
Entry to the GR at the time of the project (assembly, events and disassembly) is possible for the CLIENT's personnel on the basis of an agreed upon regime between the parties (typically cards issued by the CLIENT or the GR, if agreed by the parties).
Before commencing work, the CLIENT has to appoint the person:
- responsible for occupational health and safety and fire safety who is in charge of occupational safety and fire safety,
- the person coordinating the execution of the project.
All representatives of the CLIENT and its contractors are obliged to show the card or the agreed document upon entering the GR and at every claim of the GR guard.
3. CLIENT undertakes or agrees:
To perform, at the GR premises, only activities which content, that are performed or advertised within the event, are entered in the Business Register. The CLIENT shall be solely liable for any breach of the provision in the preceding sentence.
PERMIT FOR THE EVENT
- to timely register the event on his behalf and for his own account or obtain a permit from the competent authorities, if necessary in accordance with the Public Assembly Act, and that in this case the entire event venue and the maximum number of persons will be indicated in the confirmed application or permit for the event;
- to comply strictly with all requirements/terms as stated in the Competent Authority's Approved Event Registration or in the Competent Authority's Approved Event Authorization;
- to submit to the GR a copy of the approved registration or the authorization for holding the public event by the competent authorities not later than 15 days before the project.
- to obtain, on his own behalf and for his own account, all other consents, certificates and other documents necessary for performing the event, and to strictly follow the instructions which derive therefrom. The CLIENT undertakes to deliver the above mentioned certificates and consents to the GR no later than 15 days before the project. In particular, the following certificates and approvals are obliged, if required: a statement from the security service that will perform the eventual security at this event, the title of the Security Service Manager and the Security Plan, a statement from the Medical Assistant on participation in the event, technical documentation of the equipment used, and a declaration of conformity for the equipment used;
PLANS FOR WORK
- that on time (at least 10 days before the start of the project) he will prepare and deliver the GR the scale plan by placing all the elements in the hall (counters, electrical connections, plumbing connections, scaffolding, ALU structures etc.);
- in the case the plan changes in less than 10 days before the project or even after partial implementation, the parties will agree on the sanctions with a contract;
- in case the installation is entirely carried out by the GR, the GR shall provide the plan in scale and submit it to the CLIENT, who shall be obliged to comment on it within 3 working days;
PUBLIC EVENTS - COMPLETION OF THE PUBLISHED PROGRAM
- to adhere to the publicly announced program (in terms of content and time) as stated in the contract or as published. In case of deviation from the program, the GR may charge a contractual penalty of EUR 5,000.
SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK AND HEALTH ASSISTANCE
- to comply with regulations in the field of safety and health at work; to take into account the recommendations of the NIJZ or the competent institution for the hygienically safe implementation of the event, as well as additional recommendations that it receives from the GR in order to ensure the greatest possible hygienic safety;
- to inform participants in advance or, if this is not possible (public event), inform them on the spot about measures to ensure hygienic safety, with the aim of reducing the transmission of infections;
- to comply with the regulations of occupational safety and health;
- perform works in such a way that it does not endanger its workers, workers of other contractors and third parties;
- The CLIENT must ensure that its employees and the workers of its subcontractors are informed about safe work, that they are medically fit to perform the work, that they have at their disposal personal protective equipment and appropriate work equipment and devices at their disposal;
- The CLIENT has to provide the first aid and at public events
ensure the presence of a healthcare provider and provide adequate space for medical assistance (exclusive use).
FIRE PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- signing this contract, confirms that the CLIENT will be acquainted with the designation of the Fire Study for the halls which are taken over before the project;
- appointment of a responsible person for fire safety;
- the CLIENT will comply with fire safety regulations and plans and, on his own behalf and at his own expense, commission a Fire Safety Plan containing a chart showing all the equipment in the hall, all exits drawn in and the number of Security Guards and Fire Guards written down. The CLIENT orders the preparation of the Fire Safety Plan with an order form at the GR. The CLIENT undertakes to use this plan to obtain consent/permission for the event and that the number of visitors will not exceed the maximum number of visitors, as evidenced by the fire study for the hall, and in no case it will be bigger than that derived from the abstract of the Fire Order for individual hall;
- that at events of a public nature and for which tickets are sold (through Eventim, My Cards, etc.), the CLIENT will instruct the ticket vendor that ticket sales per event may not exceed the permitted number of visitors, as determined by the Fire Study, and to allow the GR a ticket sales insight. This shall also take into account the envisaged distributed entry rights. In the case that the CLIENT sells or distributes more tickets than the maximum permitted amount of visitors specified in the Fire Study, the GR may terminate the contract without any consequences for the GR, and the client is obliged to pay the GR in the amount of the agreed contractual amount for the hall use and other costs, as selling more tickets than determined by a Fire Study is a serious breach of contract. The CLIENT is obliged to inform the ticket buyers, in the case of cancellation of the event, properly - that is, in a sufficiently efficient and timely manner - to notify the cancellation of the event and to reimburse them for the tickets sold;
- the CLIENT will organize a security and fire services (sufficient number of Security Guards / Guards) in his own name and for his own account and in accordance with the Fire Safety Plan and regulations thereon areas;
- that at concerts and similar events:
1) at least 1 Security Guard will be present at each of the separate places (including each of the toilets) throughout the event;
2) put in charge the security service to close one set of toilets alternately so that the cleaning service can clean them and restore the supply of sanitary material; before the concert begins, the security service contacts the Head of the Cleaning Service for the individual event;
3) at the peaks organize the entrance so that there is no possibility of congestion and thus any panic;
4) for his own account , at the entrance or in the halls, the directional (barrier) fences will be placed so that adequate security will be ensured;
- 5) in the case that electronic music will be played at the concert, it will be enabled for the non-profit organizations to be present and dispense isotonic drinks and water free of charge; that before the event (concert) an official certificate of the non-profit organization to be present at the event (Drogart, etc.). which is responsible for dispensing hydration drinks;
- The CLIENT or the contractor must ensure that all accesses to emergency exits (evacuation routes, emergency exits, access to fire hydrants and fire extinguishers) are free, clean and marked.
- In the event of a fire hazard, the client must remove this danger or alert the Fire Guard or the Guard on duty and all others present, and prepare everything necessary for extinguishing the fire or, if necessary, start extinguishing it. In such case, the GR reserves the right to enter the venue, even in the absence of the CLIENT.
TECHNICAL REGULATIONS, STANDARDS
- The CLIENT shall comply with technical regulations and standards;
- that all the equipment of the CLIENT (including the one that the CLIENT leases from third parties), and the progress of the project and all use of the equipment by the CLIENT will be in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act , and the Article 9 of the Rules on Health and Safety Requirements for the Use of Work Equipment;
- that all possible constructions of THE CLIENT will be atested and that they will be inspected before the event by the Security Service, which the CLIENT is obliged to order and pay for in due time. The CLIENT may also order this service from the GR;
- to allow, at the request of the GR, to inspect the layout and equipment of the Safety Engineer selected by the GR. If the Safety Engineer finds deficiencies in the CLIENT's layouts and equipment, the CLIENT has immediately to rectify these deficiencies, as required by the Safety Engineer. In the CASE that the CLIENT does not correct the irregularities, this constitutes a serious breach of this contract. An inspection by a Security Engineer is commissioned by the GR. In the case of irregularities, the inspection shall be charged by the GR to the CLIENT, with a 20% mark-up on the net price;
AVOIDING DAMAGING OF THE GR INFRASTRUCTURE
- not to make any alterations or any other interventions (drilling, painting, hanging, etc.) to the walls, ceiling, floor, installations and equipment of the hall which is the subject of this contract;
- not to perform carpentry work in exhibition halls. In exceptional cases the GR allows it with simultaneous use of vacuum cleaners;
- to use only non-trace trade adhesive tape (fair’s, double-sided non-trace adhesive tape / yellow adhesive tape type SI 704) Appropriate adhesive tape can be ordered on site at the GR Reception Desk at a price of 8.5 EUR/50-meter reel. In case the CLIENT or his contractors use a different adhesive and is later found out it left marks, the GR may charge the CLIENT additional cleaning or polishing the hall or its part, at the price of the GR contractor, increased by 20 %;
- not to use the services of the GR /halls and equipment, which are not provided by this contract and any additional order forms. In case the CLIENT does not follow the instructions from the previous sentence, the GR may charge him these services at a price higher than the factor 3;
- not to glue, draw or otherwise interfere with the walls of the hall, glass surfaces, facades and platforms (all within the GR). If the CLIENT does not adhere to this, he will be charged the cost of additional cleaning at the price of EUR 1.5 per m2 of surface area or up to 20 % of the costs incurred for cleaning or remediation (the method of calculation is decided by the GR);
- not to hang anything at hanging points or other places in the hall, unless ordered and coordinated - approved by the GR Technical Service;
- to submit, in a timely manner, at least 10 days before the project, for the ordered hanging points, to confirm the location of the hangings and the anticipated load of the suspension to each point;
- that all the equipment used for the suspension is properly atested and certified and that all the suspended equipment will be secured secondarily;
- prior to the commencement of works, to obtain from the GR a written permission to perform particularly dangerous works or works where there is a risk of fire, or to perform works that exceed the range of the normally expected works (height structures, open flames, etc.);
- The CLIENT and his customers and subcontractors have to follow the technical instructions regarding the permissible floor load in the exhibition halls, the height and width of entryways, the power of electrical connections, water pressure, etc .;
- not to interfere with electrical, plumbing, TT and other GR installations, only the GR can perform such installations. Electrical and other installations have to be carried out in accordance with the regulations. The GR has the right to inspect the installations;
- if the CLIENT, his customers or the subcontractors do not perform the electrical installations in accordance with the regulations or fail to do so despite the warning, the connection will not be made or the terminal box will be switched off;
- not to use heaters, lamps and electric extension blocks that do not comply with current regulations and technical standards. It is forbidden to use cookers with unsecured power buttons;
- not to use sparking tools, open flames, flammable and other hazardous substances throughout the GR area (including the yard);
- the driving of delivery vans and means of transport is restricted to transport routes, the speed must not exceed 10 km/h; indoor transport is prohibited for the delivery of vans and passenger cars with internal combustion engines. The means of transport have to be equipped with warning and protective devices and markings;
- To separate waste and remove large rubbish. The Client is obliged to separate the waste into waste baskets located at the aisles (packaging - paper and other). The CLIENT is obliged to dispose of larger waste (waste more than 30 cm in diameter) at the GR waste Appendix and to carry out appropriate separation in the following the GRoups: chipboard and wood; cardboard and paper; styrofoam, plastic film; bulky waste; metal waste; rolled-up rugs; packaging (plastic, cans); glass packaging and mixed waste – the rest undefined waste). After the disassembly, the rugs have to be rolled up before leaving them at the GR waste Appendix.
- In the case that the CLIENT, its subcontractors or its workers do not properly separate the waste, the GR may fine (5,000.00 € penalties) the CLIENT and transfer to it any costs of additional separating and possible inspection sanctions.
- If the event is organized in a way that it is participated by several different exhibitors, where assembly and disassembly is organized by different companies and a bigger volume of waste is expected, the organizer must order the GR separating supervision at the GR waste Appendix in advance.
- to retrieve all found items from the GR representative no later than 20 hours after the end of the event. The organizer is obliged to give the GR a telephone number which seekers of lost items can contact. If the CLIENT does not collect the items in a timely manner, the GR may charge an infrastructure fee of EUR 295;
- that all CLIENT's staff (including subcontractors’) who enter the site will carry a proof of being accredited (badges, etc.) during the project, on the basis of which the GR can identify persons who are in the project area on behalf of the CLIENT. The GR may require the persons who do not have the credentials from the previous sentence to be removed from the project area;
- that the GR staff on duty shall be provided with an adequate number of badges to allow staff access throughout the project area;
- smoking in the halls is not allowed during the project. Likewise, distiburting alcoholic beverages to minors or drunk individuals is not allowed inside the GR. Any possession of illegal substances is also not allowed inside the GR. The CLIENT undertakes to control as far as possible the provisions of this paragraph and to prevent the unauthorized activities referred to in this paragraph. Any violations of the law that limits smoking, alcohol use and prevent the use of illegal substances shall be the sole responsibility of the CLIENT (including the payment of any inspection penalty);
- The CLIENT is responsible for all content that is the subject of any communication using the internet connections and any other equipment necessary for the use of the World Wide Web or via the Wi-Fi network while the GR internet is used by the CLIENT, its employees, subcontractors as well as visitors or customers. The GR is not responsible for any consequences that may arise or which could arise from the use of above mentioned equipment and/or the use of the World Wide Web;
- in the case of a cancellation of a public event, the CLIENT has to properly communicate this cancellation and reimburse any costs to those who have purchased the tickets;
- Reservation of rights: in case of non-payment of the pro forma invoice or invoice, the GR has the right to retain the things of the CLIENT that are in the area of GR for as long as the payment is not made. In the case of late payment of more than 30 days, the GR shall also be entitled to sell such withheld items. The same applies to things owned by the subcontractors/contractors of the organizer/exhibitor, to which the contracting partner the GR (the organizer or exhibitor) is obliged to inform his contractors / subcontractors in advance and obtain their consent. The GR is not liable for any damage to the equipment at the time of retention.
Gospodarsko razstavišče d.o.o.
Iztok Bricl, MSc econ.
Valid since January 2020