Natour Alpe-Adria | 1-4 February 2017
The fair and exchange
The GR – Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre, the long-time organizer of the Alpe-Adria: Tourism and Leisure Show (in 2015, the fair hosted 341 exhibitors and representatives of companies from 12 countries, and attracted 15,000 visitors), joined forces with Toleranca marketing, who has so far organized nine Natour exchanges (all together more than 300 providers and more than 300 buyers from more than 30 countries). The new Natour Alpe-Adria event is a lucky combination of both, inviting all providers of active leisure time.
Why participate in the fair and exchange?
- We expect an increased number of exhibitors, which means a broad range of competitors from the region and wider, their ideas and solutions.
- We expect an increased number of direct visitors interested in the offer of active leisure in nature.
- The fair is an opportunity for your presentation, direct sales and a testing of your offer.
- An opportunity of learning, networking, consulting and getting in touch with new trends.
- Media coverage through a network of Slovenian and foreign media partners is guaranteed.
- Save time and money with simultaneous application for exchange.
- Within the simultaneous exchange, approx. 700 meetings with more than 30 selected buyers from abroad will be agreed in advance.
- After the event, you will receive the invited customers base.
- You will be able to use the weblog of meetings, and the organizer guarantees at least 10 meetings agreed in advance.
- An option of additional promotion by co-organization of study trips.