Renowned Slovenian architects have created
interesting monumental buildings encompassed by an extensive open area with a
fountain in pleasant green environment. Kupola
Hall was built in 1958, Jurček Pavillion in 1960, and Marmorna Hall in 1961.
Other premises were finished by 1987. With the exception of Kocka Hall, all
halls bear the stamp of modern functionalist architecture and are protected as
architectural heritage. The complex was fully
renovated in the years 2005–2009. In 2012, Pavillion Jurček was remodelled into
a contemporary multi-purpose reception space with a day bistro which serves as
the main entrance, the reception desk with the registration of participants and
a press room. Under the pavilion and outside there is a brasserie with the
concept of the catering chain Kaval Group.